Addison Pain & Regenerative Medicine, we’ve been in practice for 17 years, focused on our calling: treating pain with the highest level of patient care. Our mission is to provide compassionate, individualized, and comprehensive pain management to improve and restore quality of life to every patient we treat.
We’re here to heal
Addison Pain & Regenerative Medicine is the one of the best pain management clinics in Dallas and surrounding areas, including Plano, Frisco, and Richardson. We specialize in minimally invasive techniques as well as cutting-edge regenerative medicine treatment to provide comprehensive, compassionate solutions for your acute and chronic pain conditions.
You don’t have to be in pain.
Get your life back with Dallas’ leading pain clinic.
Real Patient Testimonials
Our patients are parents, grandparents, athletes, and professionals who, just like you, were sidelined by their pain and unable to participate in life. Every patient has a unique story to tell, as their pain is individual to their own circumstances. Read more about how our treatment teams have helped our patients find their way back to living and improving their quality of life.
“I developed severe back pain about three years ago from putting my toddler into his crib. It was a life changing event for me as I’m a former pro athlete and was used to being very active. After several MRI’s, PT, and chiropractic work to no avail, one of my doctor recommended me to Addison Pain. Ms. Sylvia, Dr. East and Dr. Hess, worked diligently in developing a plan for me. I’ve had treatment on my lower back, mid back and both hips. Having pain is an interesting phenomenon in which you’re looking for someone who understands your situation and the folks at Addison Pain certainly do. Every time I walk in, I feel that they genuinely care and they have gone above and beyond, not only with my treatment, but in dealing with my insurance. I would highly recommend Addison Pain to anybody dealing with pain issues.”
“Great practice! They genuinely care about their patients and find the root of the pain. Sylvia was able to find a treatment that worked for me after multiple tries with other doctors. Her assistant, Morgan, is also very helpful and quick to schedule anything I need. I’ve had injections with both Dr. Hess and Dr. East and both of them are great at what they do. Scheduling appointments is painless unlike other doctors that take months to get you in. I’d definitely recommend!”
News & Updates
- #happythanksgiving #turkeyday #givethanks
- There is a long list of superstitions around knuckle cracking, the one most commonly delivered by your parents is that it will give you arthritis. However we are here to bust that myth, cracking your knuckles does no harm to your joints. To learn more, visit our website: www.addisonpain.com
- When experiencing discomfort, a massage could make all the difference. This is because more often than not, our muscle and fascia tissue is constricted due to tension and stress causing discomfort in various ways. Massage therapy relaxes this tension, and puts the body into a state of ease. Massage therapy could be a good supplement to your Pain Management Care.
- Are you experiencing pain from a spinal disc injury, degenerative disc disease, a herniated disc, a bulging disc, or scoliosis? Don't worry. You don’t have to live in pain because we’ve got your back. Although these issues are unlikely to repair completely, there are several treatment options available that will help get you back to living your life. Addison Pain & Regenerative Medicine is a patient-centered practice dedicated to optimal healing and restoring the quality of life. We offer traditional, natural, and regenerative medicine treatment options for injuries of the spine and joints. We’re here to heal. To schedule an appointment visit: www.addisonpain.com"
- Pain isn’t “in somebody’s head.” There are physical reasons for pain. However, pain can cause negative emotions that can worsen a person’s perception of pain. Therefore, be sure to identify and address psychological issues that affect an older adult’s pain experience. To learn more, visit our website: www.addisonpain.com
- Meet Dr. Alaena Grable, F.N.P.-C! She is a board certified Family Nurse Practitioner with ten years of nursing experience. She completed her Family Nurse Practitioner Master’s degree at UT Arlington and has been working with the Addison Pain team since 2015. Alaena practices medicine utilizing a holistic approach – keeping an eye on the whole health of the patient instead of only managing symptoms. She encourages conservative care and lifestyle modifications to improve overall function and quality of life.
- Our very own Dr. East also received a yoga teacher training certification in 2015, and believes that yoga can benefit everyone. Yoga combines poses with deep breathing and meditation. In addition to improving strength, balance, and flexibility, yoga improves posture. Better posture can bring relief from many of the aches and pains linked to muscle tension. Get in touch with your doctor at Addison Pain to see if yoga is a good fit for you!
- Chronic pain affects the entire nervous system, sometimes in a permanent way. When any type of pain lasts a long time there can be changes in the spinal cord and the brain that changes how we perceive painful sensations. Some chronic pain can be very difficult to treat and can become so frustrating for patients that it is often accompanied by depression or other emotional problems. At Addison Pain, we are ready to face these challenges head-on and to get to the root of your pain.
- Our patient's testimonial is a little bit different than other stories. This young dancer came in due to a small dance injury, and quickly learned she needed to re-aligned. Dr. Sylvia explained that just because you are young, and don't feel pain, doesn't mean you won't feel it later on in life. With the help from our staff, and our chiropractic care, our patient will be back to dancing in no time! If you want to know if you're due for a realignment, visit www.addisonpain.com to schedule an appointment.
- We’re here to heal so you can get back to your life with decreased pain and increased function. For athletes and trainers, certain exercises may put pressure in areas that will start causing pain in the long run. But by doing proper research beforehand, you can train around the pain!